Sparrow Health System
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
The Manager of Clinical Integration (CI) is responsible for the transformation of care delivery through the development and implementation of value-based care concepts. The objective of CI is to transform the delivery of healthcare services, emphasizing value and efficiency through increased connectivity, enhanced coordination of care, standardization of work, and implementation of best practices amongst Sparrow Care Network (SCN) physician offices.
The Manager of CI, in coordination with the Population Health Service Organization (PHSO) team, has primary responsibility for understanding and maintaining compliance with SCN payer-based programs and value-based agreements. In addition, the Manager will have oversight for all aspects of network engagement, including SCN’s Primary Care Chapters, Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) development, as well as development and coordination of CI communications across the network.
Key Responsibilities: In working toward the advancement of the objectives of SCN, the Manager of CI will:
- Coordinate the continued development of SCN Chapters, for the purpose of improving the quality and the efficiency of care provided, as well as physician engagement with SCN.
- Facilitate and help lead the SCN Board and Advisory Committees, including the coordination, alignment and oversight of multiple initiatives.
- Assist in the evaluation of opportunities associated with participating in innovative programs and demonstrations, including payer-based programs, to further the transformation to value-based care.
- Lead the physician engagement efforts to develop SCN’s network, including Chapter facilitation, PCMH, and specialty care physician engagement to improve the quality and efficiency of care across the care continuum.
- Implement CI principles and concepts across the organization to drive quality and improve efficiency to achieve total network transformation.
- Provide oversight to SCN financial performance, including annual financial planning and the creation of policies related to network operations and incentive distributions.
- Evaluate CI information technology (IT) solutions.
- Develop and coordinate CI communications to improve quality and efficiency; foster a group culture; and promote SCN strategic objectives.
- Meet regularly in the community with SCN physician practices to discuss the administrative details of SCN’s CI program, including education on strategic objectives, as well as receive feedback on Clinical Integration efforts.
- Communicate clinical quality, cost, and utilization data to SCN leadership, governance and physicians.
- Develop and coordinate educational outreach to physicians regarding SCN strategic initiatives, including CI and other quality improvement programs.
- Manage the various components of SCN operations, including assigned Caregivers.
- Facilitate and support SCN strategic partnerships, including compliance with all payer/incentive agreement related activities.
- Actively participate in the ongoing corporate strategic planning process.
- Ensure compliance with incentive plan programs and contractual obligations.
- Represent Sparrow and SCN on key strategic partner or payer governance committees and/or workgroups.
- Provide administrative leadership to SCN.
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: