FedEx Express is Hiring Warehouse Associates
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Warehouse Associate PM Shift
- Company: FedEx Express
- Category: Operations
- Job Req#: RC616782
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Remote: No
- Location: Fargo, North Dakota
Shift: Wednesday through Saturday 4:30pm to 11:30pm
Provides safe and efficient operation of equipment used for the movement of packages/documents/heavyweight, dangerous goods and ULDs. Assists in the buildup/breakdown of pallets containing heavyweight freight. Serves as liaison between company and ULD repair vendor, as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Express
Wednesday through Saturday 4:30pm to 11:30pm
- $16.79 per hour
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Promote from within opportunities.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Express:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance from the ground to chest level and to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. using appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Able to walk and stand for designated work hours. Able to bend and squat for designated work hours. Able to maneuver packages above shoulder level. Ability to maneuver packages in enclosed spaces and stack packages above one’s head if required at location. Able to work in all weather conditions if required at work location. Able to climb stairs and ladders if required at work location. Able to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required.
Non-covered safety sensitive position. Medical exam required. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. Since operating motorized conveyances is required in this job, employee must possess a valid driver’s license.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer