This is a one year contract position, may convert to career.
The Data Manager reports to Operation Mend’s Program Director, and the Director of Psychological Health. The individual serves as a vital member of the Operation Mend team responsible for data coordination, data integrity, and data management, for the all aspects of the Operation Mend program, including data management as it relates to the Warrior Care Network. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining Operation Mend’s databases, interact with key members of the clinical and information systems teams, as well as generating reports and providing clean datasets for internal use, partnership requirements, and other end-users. The incumbent is responsible for managing the project’s service delivery data collection process and datasets. The incumbent has a unique understanding of the entire Operation Mend program and is responsible for managing the data that is housed on various platforms including but not limited to: SalesForce, EPIC, Outlook, Vision Tree, excel documents, etc. The incumbent will create reports, dashboards, documenting requirements for salesforce enhancements, and data scrubbing. In addition to being the Sales Force super user, as new data needs are required, the incumbent is responsible for assisting in the creation of online surveys with potential tools such as Survey Gizmo and/or other newly designated survey tools, and developing and implementing training for software end-users, monitoring and verifying data entry with remote sites, answering data entry related questions, assisting in the analysis of evaluation data and the creation of monthly and year-end progress reports.
- Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Statistics, or other relevant science field with a minimum of 5 years related work experience with data collection systems, data management and data analysis will be considered in lieu of education.
1-3 years Salesforce administration.
- Demonstrated strong written communication and verbal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment and have the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively to meet project requirements with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical capacity to understand data, patterns, and trends, paired with solid attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines, and distill feedback and requirements to actionable items.
- Knowledge of database management principles and software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAS required.
- Knowledge of at least one other commonly used statistical package such as R preferred.
- Experience working in online survey platforms, and Salesforce.
- Experience in writing manuscripts, reports and other publications for various audiences preferred.
- Healthcare experience, particularly in an academic medical setting preferred.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: