Youth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children’s mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
- Average caseload:6-8 families averaging 12-15 total hours of face to face contact for the staff per week based on the families’ needs.
- Available to respond to calls from families who have completed the program but may require additional support
- Transportation to appointments and activities if family lacks resources
- Triaging crisis calls and identifying appropriate course of action
- Interventions to address concrete needs of child and family
- Case management activities identified by treatment team and family
- Facilitate child and family team meetings, at minimum monthly and when placement changes occur
- Transition and discharge planning, including aftercare service plans
- Accountable for tracking and implementation of goals on the treatment plan related to resource and support needs
- Linking families to various community supports as needed
- Follow up on health care needs
- Medication administration monitoring.
- Schedule is flexible and non-traditional; based around the availability of youth and families served.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle to use for work purposes and auto insurance.
- Community Based staff will be reimbursed for applicable mileage
- A Bachelor’s degree in a social services discipline is required
- Experience with direct casework is preferred
- DMH Certified Community Support Specialist or DMH Provisional Certified Community Support Specialist credential eligibility required
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Basic computer knowledge
Experience growth and development through our continuous training as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
- Retirement Savings Pension Plan
- 403 (b)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid sick days per year
- 10 paid holidays
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement