The I.T. Security Program Manager (ITSPM), is responsible for the planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing all DGIT Security projects that have significant organizational impact or are linked to major goals defined in the Health Sciences Security Program. Most notably the ITSPM will serve as the primary Program Manager for security related projects in support of many I.T. consolidation initiatives within the DGSOM. He/she will ensure that services and projects are well managed and adhere to appropriate standards and governance while providing support to the staff and stakeholders. The ITSPM will be responsible for synchronizing and maintaining multiple program dashboards and project related documents such as charters, schedules, customer/business analysis and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of 10 years IT experience with 5 years in IT Security or related field.
- PMI PMP Certification.
- Significant hands-on and leadership experience.
- Appropriate behavior when handling sensitive and confidential situations
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) across all organizational levels from peers to Leadership.
- Excellent customer relationship management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, skilled decision-maker who demonstrates teamwork and flexibility, is focused on continuous learning and improvements.
- Ability to resolve conflicts between security and business objectives.
- Ability to manage IT Security program with many complex projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to staying current with the technology and threat landscape as it constantly evolves.
- Ability to anticipate future data security investments for planning and budgeting.
- Ability to work with multiple sources of financial data to produce meaningful statistics on IT Security budgets.
- Highly knowledgeable in the use of productivity applications such as Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
- Skilled in presenting ideas and solutions to groups at all Leadership levels in Health Sciences.
- Versed in-depth knowledge on regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Skilled experience in data security protocols and encryption methodologies.
- Maintain technical security knowledge through continuous research and attending educational workshops and seminars.
- Working knowledge of PCI Data Security Standards (DSS).
- Familiar with SQL reporting and query writing.
- Familiar with network security technology capabilities (Firewalls, Intrusion detection systems etc.)
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: